Open Enrollment begins at 12 pm PST, Wed. January 10th and ends at 12 pm PST, Wed. February 28th. Before applying, please read the whole article. Send an email to [email protected] with the answers to the questions found below.
- Please provide the link to your profile.
- What is your first name?
- How old are you?
- What country do you live in?
- What is your time zone?
- What language(s) do you speak fluently?
- What lobbies do you play in?
- Give us a brief description of your history and how you found about Voobly.
- What differentiates you from other applicants?
- Do you have any ideas for promotion?
- How much time can you dedicate to Voobly?
- Do you possess any special skills such as graphics design, video editing, content creation or tournament organization?
- Do you have any previous work (graphics, videos, websites, streams etc…) that you would like to show us?
- Please provide your PC specs (for streamers only):
- Is there anything else you would like to add to make your application more interesting?
- Have you read the Note to applicants section?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a moderator?
You can become a moderator in one of two ways: Enrollment or Nomination.
What is Enrollment?
On enrollment days, applications are accepted. Then, your application will be reviewed. If you are selected, you will be sent information via e-mail, and you will receive a privileged account.
What are Nominations?
During nominations, certain staff members are allowed to nominate one person to become a moderator who has shown a positive, helpful attitude toward other players. These moderators will then send in their nomination. Note that during nominations, the moderators who is nominating you will need to have contact with you so he/she can gather the correct information to send to their department lead.
When will Enrollments or Nominations occur?
The department lead determine when enrollment or nominations occur. However, they only give 24 hour notice for Enrollment, and nominations are only announced to moderators.
What exactly are the requirements to become a moderator?
- A clean Voobly.com record. (Short term toolings, such as mutes or kicks, are somewhat acceptable)
- At least 18 years of age.
- A 6-month old Voobly.com account.
- A nickname that is not affiliated with a team or clan.
The only way to become a moderator is to follow one of the two procedures above. There is no "quick way" to become a moderator: Don't let anyone fool you into giving your login information, to Voobly.com, or anywhere. Voobly.com does not need your account information, and no legitimate staff member will ask you to do so. If you have given account information to someone, change your password immediately.